Blaux Oxi Level reviews:
Generally, we breathe in the air but only a few know the most important component of air. Remove oxygen in the air we breathe, you will see that it is close to nothing. Oxygen is the fuel through which major body energy is generated. When its concentration is low in our blood it shows many things including the likely presence of disease. When it becomes at higher concentration, it also calls for attention.
The question before us now is how exactly do you know when it is either high or low? Maybe you could say that it depends on whether the body is hot or cold. That is a nice guess. To be accurate, you need a device you can easily use for your first aid to note any oxygen level change in your body or the ones of your family members.
Can I tell you that there is a simple home device for checking the oxygen level; it is stress-free, affordable, and reliable? What of the other sides of it? Mentioning its name and ending there is it enough? I still need to give you the cons and pros, the ratings, and other necessary recommendations.
In view of the above, here is a review of an Oxygen monitoring device called Blaux Oxi Level. Kindly read it to the end and ensure you understand as much as you can to avoid losing a loved one simply because of what you and I can afford without shaking to our bank account. You need to read this Blaux Oxi Level Review to the end to learn other things that are not in the Blaux Oxi level instruction manual given to the buyer of this device. You can also see the Pulse Oximeter website for more.
If you are ready, then let’s start!
What is Blaux Oxi Level?
Blaux Oxi Level pulse oximeter has been designed to measure the heart rate and blood oxygen saturation levels of both children and adults, making it a perfect solution for anyone monitoring both adult and pediatric patients. With a dual color digital display, the digital pulse oximeter can be very easily read. It is almost like the automated device used for blood pressure monitor.
Now you can verify your lung function in case of viral infections, breathing problems, or just check your general wellness. It is quite easy to use as it is an automated device, Place it on your finger and within seconds you will get your reading and from there a doctor can make a diagnosis or confirm the effects of past medication. It has an LCD display which shows its reading clearly.
It is user-friendly and with special skill or professional acumen to use. All you need is to know how to read values on a screen. You do not need to be highly educated to use this device. You don’t need extra person to use it. You can place it on your finger and from there use.
Features of Blaux Oxi Level
- High-quality electronics: It is very reliable whenever in use as it has a nice design which has made it stand out.
- Blaux oxi level is Small and rugged, take-anywhere: Its small, portable nature and lightweight make it easy to be carried about. You can easily take it with you anywhere you go. It does not need the internet to function, all you need is to replace the battery whenever it is down. Fortunately, its battery is just AAA battery which is easy to replace.
- Accurate ± 2%: Like every other value-measuring medical equipment, it has the normal range of error. It does not have many precautions which means it has no much exposure to errors. Technically, it is reproducible as you only get a difference of plus 2, minus 2 or no change whenever you re-do the checking. Medically, you need to do the checking more than once to take their average.
- Displays both pulse and oxygen levels: This also offers and automated reading of the pulse. You can still use the manual way of checking the brachial pulse, radial pulse or the pulse of other vessel but we know the errors that come with manual procedure especially in emergency. Instead of doing the manual checking or placing your ear over the chest to get the heartbeat, just use this automated device and within 15 seconds to a minute, your result will be out.
- Bright OLED with six display modes: It has a nice display system that helps you read the values easily. In case you left it where its screen is covered with dust, just clear the dust off and it will be clear immediately to offer you what you need.
- Uses easy-to-find AAA batteries: Unlike the battery used by other devices which you have to keep checking a few stores to get the battery, the one used by Blaux Oximeter is ubiquitous as you can find it everywhere. It is stress-free to get one as you can always see it in the nearby shop.
- Adults and children can all use it: It is easy to use. Open it and slip in your finger; the thump or the index finger. It causes no pain nor irritates the finger. Within a while, the result will be out for you to take and analyze the wellbeing of the person.
- Blaux oxi level has a Long-life battery: The battery can last till 6 months except you are using it for commercial purposes in which case it will last more than 3 months. This is because it does not take time to output result and after then it will automatically go off within some minutes or you can turn it off by your hands. It does not have a bulky services that sap the battery. It has major function of checking you oxygen blood level and pulse rate of your system.
- Blaux oxi level takes readings in less than a minute: When you do it in a normal person, you can take the reading within 1 minute but while under emergency when you need speed and fastness, you can take the reading with 30 seconds but for full and best reading, wait till a minute to take the reading. This is because the standard for measuring the variables like pulse, is per minutes.
How does the Blaux Pulse Oximeter work?
Blaux Pulse Oximeter is the best oxygen saturation monitor as it has a cool way of doing what makes it stand out. It displays the level of oxygen in the blood. More specifically, it measures what percentage of hemoglobin, the protein in blood that carries oxygen, is loaded.
The acceptable normal range of oxygen for people without pulmonary pathology or other health issues is between 95 to 99 percent. For a patient breathing room air at or near sea level, an estimate of arterial pO2 can be made from the blood-oxygen monitor “saturation of peripheral oxygen” (SpO2 ) reading. Blaux Oxi monitors both the pulse and oxygen level.
A typical pulse oximeter uses an electronic processor and a pair of small light-emitting diodes (LEDs) facing a photodiode through a translucent part of the patient’s body, usually a fingertip or an earlobe. One LED is red, with a wavelength of 660 nm, and the other is infrared with a wavelength of 940 nm. Absorption of light at these wavelengths differs significantly between blood loaded with oxygen and blood lacking oxygen.
Oxygenated hemoglobin absorbs more infrared light and allows more red light to pass through. Deoxygenated hemoglobin allows more infrared light to pass through and absorbs more red light. This difference produces the value we take. Blaux Oxi level pulse oximeter also monitors the pulse of our system through this mechanism.
How to Use Blaux Oxi Level
Using Blaux Oxi level is very simple. All you have got to do is to follow the steps outlined pictorially here. Instantly you will see your reading on the OLCD display side of the device.
Why do I need a Blaux pulse Oximeter?
Oxygen is so important for the body function. Sometimes, emergency can lead to low oxygen. This time you need blaux oxi level support to be sure that oxygen deficiency is an issue. If a person is in good health, their body usually maintains a certain level of Blood Oxygen that is considered “normal”. But if you contract a respiratory virus, one of the parts of the body that gets infected can be the lungs. Basically, the oxygen has its major organ as the lung where it enters the blood with less oxygen for it to be taken to the other side of the body for proper dissemination.
With the above said, any disease or infection that is capable of affecting the lungs can as well affect the oxygen supply to the whole body. If the infection progresses too much and the viral attack on the lungs continues, you eventually start to feel some changes which could be signs and symptoms due to the effect of the disease on the blood-oxygen exchange. Some of the signs and symptoms which are possible pointers to ill health secondary to lung issues affecting oxygen level include:
- Tightness in the chest
- Painful breathing
- Hard to breathe
- Feeling like you are not getting enough air
- Weight on your chest
- Coughing and wheezing
There are many other symptoms, like fever, aches, and pains. But some people do not get any symptoms, yet the virus can be incubating in your body.
Blood pulse Oximeter Is Essential
When you own the Blaux Oxi Level you will always be able to monitor your blood oxygen. You also will be able to check your pulse. While Blaux oximeter blood oxygen sensor is not a substitute for consulting with a doctor or getting medical attention, you can monitor your blood oxygen level constantly to know when things are out of place. It is like other automated medical devices used to check the temperature. If you notice low Oxygen levels in your blood, then you know it should be time to:
- Consult Your Doctor
- Get a Tele-Medicine Appointment
- Or In Severs Cases, Go The Hospital
Pros and Cons of Blaux Oxi level
Whatever that has the advantage, surely, has the disadvantage. In this section of Blaux oxi level reviews, I will walk you through its Pros and Cons.
Pros of blaux oxi level monitor
- Blaux oximeter is the fastest way to check your pulse and oxygen level
- It is user-friendly and can be used by anyone.
- It has an accuracy level of ±2 which is quite good for automated device.
- It is very affordable and cost-effective
- Its battery can last for months without any need to change it.
- It does not require professional skills to use.
- It comes with 30 day satisfaction policy coverage if you buy from the official store online.
- It can be used by a person without any need for two.
- IT has an OLCD which displays clearly the value of your result.
- It has a small size and very portable to be taken or used at anywhere.
Cons of blaux oxi level monitor
- It is automated and its value can be affected by low battery so start checking your battery every 3 months.
- It is only bought online; this is to reduce the blaux oxi level price by removing the charges by middlemen.
- It is not a substitute for your doctors but an indication to call your physician.
- The 50% discount plus free shipping has led to limited offer so I advise that any time you see it, you should endeavor to get one for yourself.
Blaux Oximeter reviews Customer report
Blaux oximeter has attracted a lot of testimonies since it hit the market. Many of its users have come openly to confess positively about the device. It is also what 99% of the Physicians and Nurses use in the hospitals. Users of bluax oxi level have the following to say:
The first time I saw my doctor use it on me, I like the simplicity at which it worked. It was never painful and he asked me to read the value of the result for him. So when I did that, I felt I should just have one for myself hence it is that easy to use. I have been using it for long now. I recommend it to anyone who would want his blood oxygen and pulse rate measured conveniently anytime and any day.Isiaku Injoaa from Israel
I don’t go through the long and, sometimes inaccurate process of manually measuring the pulse rate of my patient. Just fix, wait for a while and read out the value. It helps me do two or more findings at a time. This device really helps my medical practice especially under emergency when I need to attend to many patients in a short while.Dr John Ulrich from USA
OMG! I could not imagine that there is a device that can help me check my kids easily. At any change of temperature or mode, the first thing I do is to check their pulse rate as well as the oxygen saturation level to be sure that the problem is not that deep. I remember the day I return from work only to discover that my son is already down.
I checked his pulse and it was different from the usual value I do get. Immediate I had to call my family doctor for medical attention. This device is incredibly cheap for what it does. I have used it for more than 6 months now and I can say that it functions more than what I had expected when I read its review.Mrs. Lizzy Eric from USA
Blaux oxi level price
Oximeter price is very friendly. You can buy it in the market but for the sake of buying the original, getting it on a cheaper price and being covered by customer exchange and return policies, it is safer to buy directly from the producer using their website which I will provide you the link in this Blaux Oxi reviews. In official website of the Manufacturer, you stand to gain free shipping and discount promos up to 50%.
It is also good to note that making your purchase from a company comes with you filling a form which helps you return the product should there be any issue. It also offer you the choice of getting your orders under stress-free condition in the sense that your product will be sent to your address which you indicated while filling out form for the delivery. It is really best to enjoy the promo and special features that come with this device by buying one now. Check the official website of manufacturer.
Frequently asked question on Blaux Oxi level reviews
The curiosity in people’s mind about this device has led to many questions. We may not exhaust them here, but we will definitely do justice to as many as we can. So below are the questions and answers to them.
Does Blaux Oxi Level device cause pain to the finger?
No! It does not cause pain or irritation to the person making use of it. It is completely non-invasive so it does not cause pain. It has a soft pad-like surface which makes it completely pain-free. You can use it alone as you only need to put it on your index finger and bend the finger to take the reading.
Does blaux oxi level take long to give results like other tests?
It gives its result instantly without taking much time. It is one of the fasts automated medical device that do not take time to produce their accurate and reproducible answers.
Is Blaux Oxi level durable?
It all depends on usage. It last for a long time and remain good both for its function and design. It will be necessary to keep it out of the reach of children as they may contribute to its damage. Possibly, keeping it in a special place where other first aid medical equipment are will be very necessary.
Which age is Blaux Oxi Level made for?
Blaux Oxi level is made for everyone. It can serve both the young and the elderly very well. For those at the extreme of age, it is important to have a second person who will do the measuring as they may not interpret the reading of the test.
Is blaux Oxi level price affordable?
The price is very affordable as the company sales are made through the official website. The advantage of this to customers is that the extra charges that comes from the retails and wholesalers are cropped out. The official website helps you safe more than 50% of what you would ordinarily get it elsewhere. So we advise readers to know more about prices at the official website>>>>
Is blaux Oxi level worth the buy?
Well, I will say that it is very essential to have first aid tool in your home. If you are a doctor that treats emergency cases and would always want a quick way to know the pulse of your patient in order to commence your first line of emergence actions, this device is cool for you. It is a one time purchase that can serve you for years.
Is bluax oxi level a scam?
Not at all! It is an innovative medical device from the combined effort of medical researchers. Many persons have used it and have positive confession about it. It is really worth any attention as it comes from a reputable manufacturer.
Is blaux oximeter delivery restricted to any country?
Blaux oxi level is currently making a buzz in UK, USA, Israel, Columbia, Argentina, Germany, Canada, India and globally. Its delivery is worldwide as the Producer-company has delivery system in most of the countries of the world.
Conclusion on Blaux Oxi level reviews
Blaux Oxi level is a must-have in every home as it works for both the adult and the children to give the best result any pulse oximeter can offer. It causes no pain to the user and gives its result in no time. It can be a major factor for diagnosis especially when the pathology is related to breathing or respiratory system.
It is incredibly affordable, portable, user-friendly and you do not need the second person or special skill to master its usage. All you need is to change its battery at most once every 6 months.
As you have known all these about this device, all you need is a change of mind to buy this device. It is very affordable and works greatly. Below are the steps to make your purchase.
- Click the blue button below to go to the official website
- Fill out the form and input your details
- Expect to receive your order in no time.