Invisicharger wireless power bank reviews:
My wife and three kids decided to visit my parents at home while I had to stay back due to my official duties. After spending two days in the lonely house, I became eager to hear from them.
I can’t wait to hear from Nedu, the youngest in the family who is known for always scattering the tables and arrangements in the parlor. One thing is significant in where Nedu is among other family members—he will always sense my presence in the compound even if he is inside the room, and immediately, he will rush out to my direction.
So I got my phone ready and began to speak with my wife. I have barely spent 30 minutes on the phone during the conversation when my phone’s battery capacity showed 15%. You know what is involved when you find yourself in such a daring situation especially as an iPhone user and the known battery issue.
The worst being that I was having a discussion that needs my urgent advice with my wife. Should I stop and speak with Nedu before I continue with my wife or should I continue the conversation? No! At least, not when Nedu is already kicking to hear from me!
Low battery capacity was a very big cross-road for me at the point. I remembered the last time I found myself in such a situation—that was while I was chatting with the PR department of one of the companies I had applied for a job. It was horrible for me as that was how I lost that job. Simply because my phone went off during the conversation with the company’s agent.
Am I really in for part 2 this time? This time, not hearing from Nedu will really be heartbreaking for the young boy. That very day, the electric supply was off and yet to come on till then. May be I could have gone home to look for another alternative but going home from my office was not favorable as I have more things in the office to care for.
Just as I tried to conclude with my wife to hear from my little boy and as well my parents, the phone become 0% and turned itself off. Can this really happen again? No! I doubt if I should permit it—not when he is already crying on the background.
Immediately I ran to my neighbor to complete the call with his phone. He barely listened to me but finally gave me a compact device that he said will charge my phone to 100%.
As I was receiving the power bank, I was praying in my mind for it to work with my iPhone as the owner is using an Android phone. Buum, the power came back to my phone. It began to charge. That was how I was saved from such shame and I was able to speak with my parents and my immediate family.
After my conversation, I swore to have my own by all possible means. When I return to Reuben to give it back to him, I realized how easy it is to have mine—making order through the official website so as to enjoy discounts and free delivery.
Now, I have mine and can’t remember the last time my phone was off because it is not charged.
The power bank has really been a bank for more power each time my phone’s battery capacity is low.
In this post, I will share my personal experience with this Invisicharger power bank—it may not be 100% similar to the experience you will get but I am sure it is worth having.
There is also an affiliate link at the bottom of this post to help you reduce the stress of looking for a store to buy from as making an order from the official Invisicharger website where your card is safe and you will have more discounts.
What is Invisicharger?
Invisicharger is an innovative technology developed by a Hong Kong-based company as a way to power your mobile devices when there is no electricity. It works as a wireless power bank. However, it works through a tabletop.
It does not use Qi technology, however, it is very compatible with devices that work under Qi technology. It is fairly affordable and cost-effective when compared to other devices that work by its principle.
It is a perfect match for anyone that needs a second alternative to electricity in an office certain. Imagine having a power source to fall back to in your office when there is no electricity power supply. That will be really great especially with the ergonomic look Invisicharger will give to your office.
No long cord of wire. Just your table and your wireless charger that is even hidden from where people can see it. Placing your phone around the table makes it to start charging your device.
The company that produced made it with the intention that everyone looking for a quality wireless power bank will go for it. It is not only used in offices but it can also be used in your home. Just similar way you use it in your office. Placing it under your center table and that is it. It will power every phone placed around it.
It is a very strong and powerful device that is user-friendly. Though the price is moderately affordable, it is for everyone who has taste for quality and the best.
Why it is important you have Invisicharger power bank?
- It is the best power bank investment: you can still get some wireless power banks than are cheaper than this Invisicharger charger, but honestly, there are made of Qi technology which is less than the Nikola Tesla induction principle which this Invisicharger uses.
- Works wireless: No need for those useless cords. No need for you to surround yourself with wires in the name of charging device. With Invisicharger you don’t need those things. All you need is to place your phone on the top of table and you are good to go.
- Very compatible with Android and iphone: It works for both Android and iphone. With works almost with all brand of iphones and with more recent models of Android.
- User-friendly: so simple to use after setting it up. No plugging, no type C or B cord. Just place your phone and it will get charged.
- Designed ergonomically to suite you: you need an office that looks presentable. No the one that will look like where they are selling phone accessories including cables.
- Can save you from danger and disappointment: This is enough to save your life especially when you have important discussion and there is no electricity.
- Makes you ahead and prepared in communication: No more barriers from charging device or the charging port. You are free to charge your device anytime and remain alive to every conversation.
- Does not need Qi rated license fee: Qi rated license is a permission to use every Qi-enabled to charge phone. Invisicharger does not work under such principle and so you don’t need it.
Features of Invisicharger
- Wireless charging pad. For mobile device with wireless charging capability. Power input by power adaptor, 12V @1A.
- Charging output by wireless max 5V @ 1A (5W)
- Charging distance. Minimum 22mm, Maximum 32mm
- With Induction sticker can improve charging efficient but not a must. The induction sticker can help to increase charging efficient, but not a MUST. (the charger can work without this induction sticker).
- Must be installed under the table to be used, device will not operate if the phone is left directly on top (Min distance)
- Install by adult only, strong magnets can be a danger to children (Finger pitching, small part, swallow hazard)
- Loud audio tone will play once the charging connection is secure
- Charging works best and stronger when both device and mobile phone are aligned in center (Hence the tabletop sticker placement)
- This is not Qi Charging. It can work with Qi enabled device but typically Qi rated charger require a license fee.
- This is not fast charging. Iphone/Samsung take around 4 hours to charge fully.
- Max is 5W output. Not 10W.
- NEVER put a metal part between the charging or the device you are going to charge.
- Does not transmit data or information
- This means you can literally place your phone down anywhere on your desk or countertop and it will charge itself.
- InvisiCharger is More Powerful Than Other Wireless Chargers!
- Breakthrough technology out of Hong Kong
Things you may not like about Invisicharger wireless charger
- If charging distance less than 22mm, it might not be able to charge (too close to the charger)
- Will not charge if the phone is upside down (charging circuit facing up)
- It does NOT work on all kind of table. If table with metal frame on the surface, certain type of composite such as quartz top contains metallic molecule which can interfere with the connection/detection (IE certain type of marble, granite, quartz, etc)
- Never charging your cell phone together with wireless and wire at the same time.
How to use Invisicharger
Invisicharger is simple to use. It is as simple as placing your phone on top of your table and immediately it will start charging it. After unboxing and getting to read the instructions which is still similar to what we have here, you can setup your device and started using.
What you must not do to enjoy Invisicharger
- Do not modify the power source
- Do not reuse the double sided tape
- Do not use any screw or glue to fasten the unit
- Does not work with phone/mobile device without wireless charging capability( IE gen 1 Airpod, iPhone 7 or older device)
- Do not install outdoor, wet or in marine setting
- Discard alignment magnet after installation
How Invisicharger works
InvisiCharger invisible charger works by Nikola Tesla model of technology. It allows charging of devices through induction technology. Nikola Tesla principle works more than the Qi technology.
This principle that Invisicharger is using has been in existence for long though it is owned by the wealthy in our society. Thanks to this new company that has made it available for everyone.
Invisicharger is one of the most powerful changes you can have at home or in your office.
The good thing about this charger is that it is not restricted to a particular material. It can work on wood, quartz, plastic, granite, glass BUT not metal. It uses the magnetic induction principle so it is not suitable for a metallic tabletop.
The type of phone case you are using does not also affect its charging. Unlike the Qi technology and others that work with wires, this Invisicharger does not need you to remove your pouch or phone case for it to work.
So, you set it up and place your technology under the table. Immediately you are good to go and start using it.
Invisicharger reviews customers reports
I like this device because I don’t have to replace my cords, I don’t struggle to fix the charging port. All I do is to place my phone on the table. That’s all. Really wonderful. That’s just the kind of technology that I love!Mercy Lalong
I’m so glad I discovered the InvisiCharger – I can’t mess it up because I never even have to touch anything. Tired of those messy charging wires clustering around my table. Sometimes I even run out of space on my table simply because of useless cords. Now I am using Invisicharger, I just place it below the table and every part of the table is for charging.Magnus Koradi
Though it takes about 4 hours to fully charge my Samsung tablet, I prefer this wireless power bank to other alternatives. I have used both Qi and normal cables but now really appealed to my interest like this one. Invisicharger brings out the beauty of my office each time I set it one. It is great and I recommend it to my friends and family members.Morgan Jonne
Cost of Invisicharger and where to buy?
The cost of Invisicharger is lower as the units increases. You enjoy more discounts depending on the unit you order for. The official Invisicharger website remains the best place to buy from so as to enjoy much discounts. Below is the prices:
1x InvisiCharger Wireless Charger 40% OFF ($69.99/Unit)
2x InvisiCharger Wireless Chargers 45% OFF ($64.50/Unit) Best Seller $128.99
3x InvisiCharger Wireless Chargers 50% OFF ($58.33/Unit) $174.99
4x InvisiCharger Wireless Chargers 52% OFF ($56.00/Unit) $223.99
Frequently Asked questions on Invisicharger review
Does Invisicharger really work?
Well, Invisicharger is better than Qi chargers. It charges faster and gives room for people to charge their phones at any spot on their table.
Is Invisicharger legit?
Made by a Hong Kong tech-based, it is highly legit and not a scam. You may have heard about it as it is currently making trends within social media and off social media.
What is Invisicharger price?
As already stated above, the prices are cost-effective. Check above to see the price tags.
Does Invisicharger have a warranty?
Definitely, it had a warranty. If you want to return for a refund or exchange you can do so. However, you can do so within 30 days from the day you bought it. You need to also note that submitting a notice for refund or exchange does not mean it will be approved. There are clearly stated conditions for it to happen and you will get it inside your delivery manual.
Where to get independent Invisicharger reviews?
This is exactly the problem with online marketing, it is hard to get an independent review on any product. That is also why WHOLE GADGETS has taken time to make these reviews to make people understand this device very well.
Final words on Invisicharger reviews
The need to have your phone well charged has never been felt like now. You need to check your Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter, and even LinkedIn. All these social media platforms sap battery capacity.
Therefore, it is important to have a wireless device that can charge your device comfortably. You don’t need those wires that make your table scattered. You can use those ones at home as you can easily create an arrangement for them but not in your office where people of different personalities come to see you. No! You need something that will make your office look enticing.
That is exactly what Invisicharger will offer you. Makes your table look great and wirelessly charge your phone. You will really like it. It also sells at a discounted price plus the free delivery to your doorsteps.
What are you still waiting for? Grab yours now.